Monday, May 7, 2007

Turning Point propeller testimonials

K. Keist
Edmond, OK

“You might be interested to know that my time to plane is definitely shorter with a noticeable decrease in the amount of bow rise. To top it off I’ve seen top speeds I can’t even believe. It was 43.7 mph with and with the Hustler it is now 48.9 mph. This is definitely a High Performance Aluminum propeller, the likes of which I’m surprised someone has not come up with before now.”

G. Kazunas
Dayton
, OR

“After ordering and installing Turning Point’s hub and prop on my 1995 outboard motor, I compared it to the original prop. I not only gained 3 mph top end speed, but it was also quicker to get on plane. It is a very good-looking unit and very easy to install. I bought a second prop to use
as a spare. Both the hub and prop cost me about $62.00 less than the original prop.”

K. Crowley
Chicago, IL

“The Express prop I bought completely outperformed my OEM prop. My hole shot improved and the top speed was faster by about 3 mph. I couldn’t believe how well it handled on turns.”

S. Graham

“The 23 pitch Hustler aluminum prop was outstanding in both the hole shot and top end speed. I was amazed that a prop could perform like it did.”

No comments: